Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airspeed Indicator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luisito22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject: Airspeed Indicator Reply with quote

Does anyone knows where I could find a direct replacement airspeed indicator for my allegro? Or where in the US I could send mine to get calibrated.

- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List

hgmckay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Airspeed Indicator Reply with quote

Luis,
How do you know your Airspeed indicator instrument readings are incorrect? Do you have the factory audible stall warning system in your Allegro?

Hugh G. McKay III, P.E. Fellow, Life Member ASCE
Senior Consultant
Worldwide Engineering Inc.
hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)
Phone 704-661-8271

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 6:04 PM
To: allegro-list(at)matronics.com (allegro-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Airspeed Indicator

Does anyone knows where I could find a direct replacement airspeed indicator for my allegro? Or where in the US I could send mine to get calibrated.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Luisito22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:41 am    Post subject: Airspeed Indicator Reply with quote

Hello hugh

Hope all is well with you, the stall system is disconnected I was flying over the summer and the horn started going off as I was in Cruise and I could get it to go off.I'm getting a 30 mph difference between my airspeed indicator and my GPS, I tried with my iFly and my Garmin and it's off
On Wed, Dec 30, 2020, 10:07 AM Hugh McKay III <hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Luis,
How do you know your Airspeed indicator instrument readings are incorrect? Do you have the factory audible stall warning system in your Allegro?

Senior Consultant
Phone 704-661-8271

Subject: Allegro-List: Airspeed Indicator

hgmckay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Airspeed Indicator Reply with quote

Was your stall system working fine and then suddenly the alarm started while at cruise? Had you noticed the 30 mph airspeed discrepancy between the ASI and your GPS before or after the alarm system started going off? How did you disconnect the stall warning system? You may have an obstruction at or in the stall system port on the leading edge of the right wing. I don’t remember how the port on the leading edge of the wing is connected to the system as a whole.

Senior Consultant
Phone 704-661-8271

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Airspeed Indicator

Hello hugh
Hope all is well with you, the stall system is disconnected I was flying over the summer and the horn started going off as I was in Cruise and I could get it to go off.I'm getting a 30 mph difference between my airspeed indicator and my GPS, I tried with my iFly and my Garmin and it's off

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020, 10:07 AM Hugh McKay III <hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net (hgmckay(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Luis,

Senior Consultant
Phone 704-661-8271

Subject: Allegro-List: Airspeed Indicator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: