Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wow, Cool! New List Feature... [Please Read]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Dralle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Wow, Cool! New List Feature... [Please Read] Reply with quote

Dear Listers,

By popular suggestion, I've written a substantial new code module for the Matronics Email Lists system. Here's how it works...

During each November, I send out quite a few PBS-like "Please make a Contribution to support your List" emails. Wouldn't it be cool if, once a member made a Contribution, they didn't have to receive my support pleas anymore for the rest of that year?

Well, that's exactly what I've written! Following this posting, anyone that makes a List Contribution in 2006 will no longer receive my Contribution Pleas for the rest of the year!

The best part is this not only applies to the Realtime distribution, but also the Digest distribution! For those that have made a Contribution, the Daily Digest email-version will be invisibly stripped of my requests as well! (Note that my requests will still be present in the online versions of the Digests, List Browse, and on the Forum site.)

For those submitting their Contribution by personal Check, please be sure to include your email address along with your Check as this is what is used to determine eligibility.

So, in a nutshell, here's how it works:

Make a Contribution = No more "Please Make a Contribution" messages!

How sweet is that? If that's not a great reason to jump on the Matronics Email List Contribution site and make your donation today, I don't know what is!

Don't forget that there are some totally awesome free gifts to be had along with your List Contribution this year!! Don't wait a minute longer to support your Lists!

http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you for your Support!!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: