Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aluminum spinner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike.stewart(at)us.ibm.co

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Aluminum spinner Reply with quote

Looking for a polished aluminum spinner. Only archive reference is the Orndorff’s and they no longer carry em.
Anyone know where I can get one?
Need a 13” for my 2 blade hartzell.
Thanks
Mike
Super 8

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
kshannon(at)seanet.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Aluminum spinner Reply with quote

I bought one from Murphy a few years back might want to give them a try

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Aluminum spinner Reply with quote

Murphy says “No Spinners”.
Thanks for the possibility.
Mike

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Shannon
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 3:47 PM
To: rocket-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RE: Aluminum spinner

--

smokyray(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Aluminum spinner Reply with quote

Hi Mike,
Since you've probably tried Spruce, Hartzell and Mark Frederick's sources, did you try the Mooney folks? Also, there is an aircraft salvage yard in Sacramento (Kenny Faith) and one in TX who might have it. Google aircraft salvage and Kenny should pop up. Since the Aztec shares it as well, worst case you can buy it from Piper sources. You might bounce an email off the Harmon Folks as well. Seeya!

www.harmonrocket.com

Smokey

"Stewart, Michael (ISS Atlanta)" <mike.stewart(at)us.ibm.com> wrote:[quote] v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> Murphy says “No Spinners”.
Mike

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Shannon

--

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Aluminum spinner Reply with quote

Smokey,
Ye spoke to Hartzell, Spruce, John Harmon. No joy on them. The rockets use a 15”. Way to big for my RV cowl.
Best shot right now is a couple prop shops that have lots of spinners on the shelf for me to go take a look at.
Ill call Kenny. Thanks for the lead.
Kahuna

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Rob Ray
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 4:30 PM

Hi Mike,
Since you've probably tried Spruce, Hartzell and Mark Frederick's sources, did you try the Mooney folks? Also, there is an aircraft salvage yard in Sacramento (Kenny Faith) and one in TX who might have it. Google aircraft salvage and Kenny should pop up. Since the Aztec shares it as well, worst case you can buy it from Piper sources. You might bounce an email off the Harmon Folks as well. Seeya!

www.harmonrocket.com

Smokey

"Stewart, Michael (ISS Atlanta)" <mike.stewart(at)us.ibm.com> wrote:
Murphy says “No Spinners”.

Mike

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: