Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> JabiruEngine-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cffd(at)pgrb.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07 Reply with quote

Mil,
What prop size and brand will you be getting?Chuck D.N701TX
Jab 2200

Quote:
Time: 12:18:09 PM PST US
Subject: Re: EGT Probes on J3300 and SonexEGT Probes
onJ3300
and Sonex

Jim:
I wish to place an order for the 2200 and the FWF kit for the CH 701. I
will need a prop for the best angle of climb.

- The Matronics JabiruEngine-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?JabiruEngine-List
milreed(at)directcon.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07 Reply with quote

chuck:
I was hoping you and others would tell me what prop would be best to get up
and out in a short distance as I would like.
Mil
---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ultralight.flyer(at)gmail

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07 Reply with quote

Great efficiency prop? DUC with 60in dia. with 3 blades and 11º pitch angle. Our Pioneer 200 can fly at 125 knots at 2800 RPM's, leveled, and roll less than 100m on take-off with wind at Zero Knots, two persons on board and full tanks (57+ 17 Litres). Anyway, GT is looking forward an in-flight pitch adjust prop for Jabs, and Sensnich have great props as well (as far as i heard). Never seen one.

On 3/25/07, Milburn Reed <milreed(at)directcon.net (milreed(at)directcon.net)> wrote: [quote]--> JabiruEngine-List message posted by: "Milburn Reed" < milreed(at)directcon.net (milreed(at)directcon.net)>

chuck:
I was hoping you and others would tell me what prop would be best to get up
and out in a short distance as I would like.
Mil
---

milreed(at)directcon.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07 Reply with quote

Miguel:
The Pioneer 200 looks like a fine aircraft. Where do you fly? Thanks for the prop info.
Mil
[quote] ---

ultralight.flyer(at)gmail

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 03/24/07 Reply with quote

Mil,
I work with Jabiru and Alpi Aviation dealer for Portugal and Spain. At this
time P200 is inside a car shop, not for sale...
P300 is "more" airplane. I'm working on a P200... i'll show you later. I
usually fly near Lisbon in Portugal, 20NM North.
Sometimes at weekends we fly to Algarve, south of Portugal, or to
Guadalajara (North-East of Madrid)... Robledillo de
Monhernando to be precise. Wanna try?

Hugs. M!g
On 3/26/07, Milburn Reed <milreed(at)directcon.net> wrote:

[quote] Miguel:
The Pioneer 200 looks like a fine aircraft. Where do you fly? Thanks for
the prop info.
Mil

---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> JabiruEngine-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: