Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JabiruEngine-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> JabiruEngine-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TELEDYNMCS(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/07 Reply with quote

In a message dated 7/22/2007 2:58:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jabiruengine-list(at)matronics.com writes:
Quote:
> Here it goes...

Distribuitor Caps (for Jab 3300):

from Intermotor: ref.: 44160
from Champion: ref.: BH74

Rotors (for Jab 3300):

from Intermotor: ref.: 47040s
from Champion: ref.: i donno... sorry!

I'll keep looking for Bosch refs.

Hugs!

--
Miguel Maia de Loureiro

Hi Miguel,

Now we're making some progress!

I've been able to cross the distributor cap number you provided to a Bosch BSH007343. This is an American part number and is available at several US based parts houses. Although I've not yet done a direct comparison, the picture looks identical to the distributor cap that came on my engine.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to cross the rotor arm number you provided. I found a number of cross references on the Standard/Intermotor site, including BMW, VW, Euro Ford, Euro Delco, Volvo, Mercedes, and others, but so far, none cross to any American part numbers as best I can find.

If you can come up with a USA Bosch or Champion part number for the rotor arm I will be most grateful!

Regards,

John Lawton
Whitwell, TN (TN89)
Europa N245E - Down for annual
Quote:

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics JabiruEngine-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?JabiruEngine-List
ultralight.flyer(at)gmail

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/07 Reply with quote

Let me see what i can do. I'll answer you ASAP.

[quote] --
Miguel Maia de Loureiro
Ultralight Pilot Suport Services
Cel.: +351 91 419 21 04
e-Mail: ultralight.flyer(at)gmail.com (ultralight.flyer(at)gmail.com)
[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

BobsV35B(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: JabiruEngine-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/07 Reply with quote

Good Afternoon Miguel,
It would greatly aid many of us on this list if you would include enough of the message to which you are referring so that we could tell what it is that you are going to find out about!

Happy Skies,

Old Bob
AKA
Bob Siegfried
Ancient Aviator
Stearman N3977A
Brookeridge Air Park LL22
Downers Grove, IL 60516
630 985-8503

In a message dated 7/22/2007 6:23:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ultralight.flyer(at)gmail.com writes:
Quote:
Let me see what i can do. I'll answer you ASAP.

Quote:
--
Miguel Maia de Loureiro
Ultralight Pilot Suport Services
Cel.: +351 91 419 21 04
e-Mail: ultralight.flyer(at)gmail.com (ultralight.flyer(at)gmail.com)

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> JabiruEngine-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: