Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hugo rv10-40456

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gommone7(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Hugo rv10-40456 Reply with quote

Hi, Hugo Here,riveting the tail cone.
Does any body in the field use or intend to use a Trio Avionics AP, May be I was a little stupid order one without ask the questions first,any good or bad news regarding this product?.
Las year at Sun&fun I see them,and personally liked,any opinion ?
Thanks.
Hugo
do not archive

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
mike(at)learningplanet.co

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Hugo rv10-40456 Reply with quote

Hugo,
I am flying with a Trio EZ-Pilot single-axis autopilot in my RV-9A. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it works well and I have enjoyed using it so far. I saw it at Sun-n-Fun last year as well and one of the features that I liked about it was the ability to put a servo deactivate switch on the control stick. Hold the deactivate switch down and point the plane at a new heading and when you release the switch it will fly the new heading until you tell it to intercept the original course. 

I have it attached to a switch that lets me choose between the EFIS and the GPS for control information. With the EFIS I can "steer" the plane by moving the heading bug. 

I have a lot of learning to do with the new system, but so far it has performed to my expectations.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A #90768 - Flying
www.my9a.com
On Feb 26, 2006, at 7:54 PM, <gommone7(at)bellsouth.net (gommone7(at)bellsouth.net)> <gommone7(at)bellsouth.net (gommone7(at)bellsouth.net)> wrote:
Quote:

--> RV10-List message posted by: <gommone7(at)bellsouth.net (gommone7(at)bellsouth.net)>

Hi, Hugo Here,riveting the tail cone.
Does any body in the field use or intend to use a Trio Avionics AP, May be I was a little stupid order one without ask the questions first,any good or bad news regarding this product?.
Las year at Sun&fun I see them,and personally liked,any opinion ?
Thanks.
Hugo

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

gommone7(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Hugo rv10-40456 Reply with quote

Thanks for the input ,now I'm fill more confortable, yes how you say ,I like the features they offer,and the most interesting for me ,(without knowing the others ,)was the electrical engagements of the gears,
wich live the gears free from rotation when is not engaged, I like also the quality of construction and the persons behind it.
Thanks again,Hugo
Quote:

Date: 2006/02/27 Mon PM 12:40:26 EST
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Hugo rv10-40456

Hugo,

I am flying with a Trio EZ-Pilot single-axis autopilot in my RV-9A. I
don't have anything to compare it to, but it works well and I have
enjoyed using it so far. I saw it at Sun-n-Fun last year as well and
one of the features that I liked about it was the ability to put a
servo deactivate switch on the control stick. Hold the deactivate
switch down and point the plane at a new heading and when you release
the switch it will fly the new heading until you tell it to intercept
the original course.

I have it attached to a switch that lets me choose between the EFIS
and the GPS for control information. With the EFIS I can "steer" the
plane by moving the heading bug.

I have a lot of learning to do with the new system, but so far it has
performed to my expectations.

Regards,
Mike Schipper
RV-9A #90768 - Flying
www.my9a.com

On Feb 26, 2006, at 7:54 PM, <gommone7(at)bellsouth.net>
<gommone7(at)bellsouth.net> wrote:

>
>
> Hi, Hugo Here,riveting the tail cone.
> Does any body in the field use or intend to use a Trio Avionics AP,
> May be I was a little stupid order one without ask the questions
> first,any good or bad news regarding this product?.
> Las year at Sun&fun I see them,and personally liked,any opinion ?
> Thanks.
> Hugo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: