Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conditional inspection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernhard10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Conditional inspection Reply with quote

Does anybody have a checklist for my annual conditional inspection which is due now. SLSA
I want to avoid high costs from my local AP doing a regular annual inspection for GA aircraft. I am the only SLSA on our airport and nobody seems to know the difference between conditional inspections for LSA and annual inspections for GA aircraft.

for example: Is a compression test required for the 912UL which is not a certified engine ???

Thanks

- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List
Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Conditional inspection Reply with quote

Your Check and Maintenance Manual contains a list of the items that must be checked at 50/100/etc hour intervals. If your Allegro is certificated as SLSA these checks must be done to stay in compliance. At an annual condition inspection, you must complete everything on the 100 hr interval list as a minimum. If the aircraft has gone over or is very close to 200 hours this list must be completed too; same for when passing or getting very close to the 400 (200 x2) or 500 hour mark at the time of the annual condition inspection is due.

Thom Riddle
http://riddletr.googlepages.com/a%26pmechanix

- The Matronics Allegro-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Allegro-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Allegro-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: