Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

QB firewall brake line bracket installed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmasys(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: QB firewall brake line bracket installed? Reply with quote

I am working my way through the instructions checking off everything that has already been done on the quickbuild fuselage. Currently stuck on the firewall, where the plans show the F-6221-1 "Tri-Gear Brake Bracket" (i.e, the little angle piece that has the fittings where the aluminum brake lines connect to the flex brake lines). This part wasn't riveted on by the folks in the Philippines, and I can neither find it in my parts inventory or on the fuse parts list. From other builders' QB websites it looks like their firewalls may have arrived from the factory with this bracket already riveted. Do any of you QB builders remember whether you had to rivet that bracket on, and if so, was it in the fuse kit or did it arrive in the finish kit with other brake parts.

Thanks,
-Dan Masys

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
ichelva(at)netspace.net.a

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: QB firewall brake line bracket installed? Reply with quote

Dan - the bracket was already attached on my QB fuse.

As it doesn't fit the Matco parking brake valve (from Vans), I'm thinking of
removing it. You may not want to install the bracket if you choose a parking
brake valve

Indran

--

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: