Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richard_trickel(at)yahoo.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: China Reply with quote

O,C,and Bob
Your are both right. Both the TR-1 and Tr-4 are in China and as far as I know were never flown. Not because of regulations as they had arranged for them to fly but the company founders used Govrenment money to do the project and ended up putting a lot it in some strange place that the gov. didnīt like. Their Pocket. They are now in the states seeking asylum. The planes (which were a ligit purchase for the company) are probably in the building they built for production. They did build a nice facility but never completed our contract..
Rich
Rich

Quote:

Subject: Re: American homebuilt headed for China
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 7:16 AM

I thought the factory TR-4 KIS Cruiser was sold and shipped to China as well.

Bob Reed

To: "TRICKEL, RICH" <richard_trickel(at)yahoo.com>; "KIS-LIST, MATRONICS" <kis-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 7:44:40 AM
Subject: American homebuilt headed for China

--> KIS-List message posted by: <bakerocb(at)cox.net (bakerocb(at)cox.net)>

12/11/2009

AOPA wrote "XueQiang Si said that he believes his Sportsman will be the first experimental category aircraft to fly in the People's Republic of China."

Hello Rich, Is this true? Didn't you ship a KIS TR-1 off to China several years ago? Did it ever fly there?

Thanks,

OC

==============================

Quote:
From AOPA enewsletter

American homebuilt headed for China
By Alton K. Marsh

China is benefitting from American aviation companies at all levels. Chinese citizen XueQiang Si is building a Sportsman 2+2 at Glasair's Two Weeks To Taxi program and plans to base it in the city of Laiwu in China's Shandong Province.

XueQiang Si said that he believes his Sportsman will be the first experimental category aircraft to fly in the People's Republic of China. "There is no homebuilt category in China yet," XueQiang Si said. "I will fly it with an 'N' number first."
"It was perfect for me because I not only saved so much time in building the aircraft, I also learned what I need to know to maintain my Sportsman," XueQiang Si said.
Glasair's Two Weeks to Taxi program complies with the FAA's new 51-percent rules, allowing customers to build the high-wing four-seat Sportsman with guidance from factory mechanics. Builders can select several choices of engines and a variety of instruments for their panels.
XueQiang Si's Sportsman will feature Advanced Flight System LCD glass screens with synthetic vision and a VP-200 Climate Coner's Bookstore www.homebuip;   &n=============
Quote:

_blank rel=nofollow>www.aeroelectric.com
/" target=_blank rel=nofollow>www.buildersbooks.com
=_blank rel=nofollow>www.homebuilthelp.com
blank rel=nofollow>http://www.matronics.com/contribution
et=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
=nofollow>http://forums.matronics.com

[quote][b]

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: