Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

picts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richard_trickel(at)yahoo.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

To all
I am sinding a few picts of the plane I am doing in Brasil. The first is the fuselage master that we converted to a mockup and the second with the old guy is with wing attached. Right now the winglets are not in the plan prefering a more shark type wing tip.
There are a few differences in this plane from the cruiser.  The obvious is thae all new fuselage. We have made it a little longer. The horizontal stab is also bigger. The wing will be a single piece spar and is moved forward along with the firewall. There is more room behind the engine also. We are ready to start producing the outer parts but still working n the rib and spar molds.
Rich

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, Ken Philcox <ken757(at)comcast.net> wrote:

[quote]
Subject: Re: Re: local show
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 2:22 PM

I had the original tube gear because the spring gear would not clear the oil screen housing on my 0235 so I stuck with the tube gear with some of my own mods and it made it this long.
[quote] ---

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List

12062010514_2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.3 KB
 Viewed:  4972 Time(s)

12062010514_2.jpg

20062010519.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  604.87 KB
 Viewed:  4972 Time(s)

20062010519.jpg

fredorosa(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

Very nice looking plane.  The swept tail looks like the mod I did on my Cruiser to increase the area for more stability.  Also, the baggage door is very similar to the one I did on the CRUISER.  I like the paint scheme and detailng too.  Looks like a winner.

Good Luck,  and maybe I'll see you and Volare at SUN-N-FUN now that I live in Florida.
Al

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Richard Trickel <richard_trickel(at)yahoo.com (richard_trickel(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
[quote] To all
I am sinding a few picts of the plane I am doing in Brasil.  The first is the fuselage master that we converted to a mockup and the second with the old guy is with wing attached.  Right now the winglets are not in the plan prefering a more shark type wing tip.
There are a  few differences in this plane from the cruiser.  The obvious is thae all new fuselage.  We have made it a little longer. The horizontal stab is also bigger.  The wing will be a single piece spar and is moved forward along with the firewall.  There is more room behind the engine also.  We are ready to start producing the outer parts but still working n the rib and spar molds.
Rich

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, Ken Philcox <ken757(at)comcast.net (ken757(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

[quote]
From: Ken Philcox <ken757(at)comcast.net (ken757(at)comcast.net)>
Subject: Re: KIS-List: Re: local show
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)

I had the original tube gear because the spring gear would not clear the oil screen housing on my 0235 so I stuck with the tube gear with some of my own mods and it made it this long.
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

bakerocb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

6/27/2010

Hello Rich, You haven't lost your touch -- keep on keeping on.

'OC' Baker Says: "The best investment we can make is the time and effort to
gather and understand knowledge."

=====================================================
---

lgdavid(at)roadrunner.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

How do I find the pictures? When I try
http://www.matronics.com/photoshare/kis-list.html I get a page with parts
to order. Larry
---

lgdavid(at)roadrunner.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

Rich, It looks great. Even more streamlined then the Cruiser. Larry
[quote] ---

kentpyle(at)iland.net

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

Rich, that is one good looking airplane. Good luck with the project. Kent
[quote] ---

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: picts Reply with quote

Rich;

What a BEAUTIFUL airplane. The swept tail, winglets with the white paint and the stripes really stand out making it look great. I know the winglets don't do much/anything for performance but they do look good. Everywhere I go people flock to my airplane comenting about the paint and the winglets. Probably a marketing ploy? You need to bring it to Sun-n-Fun so I can see it up close and personal.

Also, does the company have a webpage where we can see how things progress?

Galin 
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Richard Trickel <richard_trickel(at)yahoo.com (richard_trickel(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
[quote] To all
I am sinding a few picts of the plane I am doing in Brasil.  The first is the fuselage master that we converted to a mockup and the second with the old guy is with wing attached.  Right now the winglets are not in the plan prefering a more shark type wing tip.
There are a  few differences in this plane from the cruiser.  The obvious is thae all new fuselage.  We have made it a little longer. The horizontal stab is also bigger.  The wing will be a single piece spar and is moved forward along with the firewall.  There is more room behind the engine also.  We are ready to start producing the outer parts but still working n the rib and spar molds.
Rich

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, Ken Philcox <ken757(at)comcast.net (ken757(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

[quote]
From: Ken Philcox <ken757(at)comcast.net (ken757(at)comcast.net)>
Subject: Re: KIS-List: Re: local show
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)

[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: