Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catching up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Greetings Pulsar People and Happy New Year!
N623JF is still hangared in San Marcos while I search for a job in the Houston area. Hangar space is hard to find but I think space might soon become available at Southwest Houston Airport. I've been parking my plane in a maintenance hangar when it stays with me in Houston (Pearland Municipal) but the double hangar rent is getting old.
We've done several shorter trips of 90 minutes of less. My mom now lives in Alice, TX near Corpus Christi so I much prefer flying 90 minutes to driving 4+ hours each way. I now have 60 hours on the new engine.
Bob, that little video on drag makes me want to clean up the gear legs and finish the inside covers for the wheel pants to get the brake hardware out of the airstream.
Rhonda and I were married on the beach in Hawaii in late October and life just keeps on getting better and better.
Happy flying,
Jim & Rhonda Fillman [quote][b]

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
cking(at)lifesize.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Didn't know you were moving to Houston. Sounds like things are going well.

Is my engine hoist still available or is there a time period when it becomes yours? Wink.

Casey

On Jan 4, 2011, at 10:47 AM, pilot623 wrote:
Greetings Pulsar People and Happy New Year!

N623JF is still hangared in San Marcos while I search for a job in the Houston area. Hangar space is hard to find but I think space might soon become available at Southwest Houston Airport. I've been parking my plane in a maintenance hangar when it stays with me in Houston (Pearland Municipal) but the double hangar rent is getting old.

We've done several shorter trips of 90 minutes of less. My mom now lives in Alice, TX near Corpus Christi so I much prefer flying 90 minutes to driving 4+ hours each way. I now have 60 hours on the new engine.

Bob, that little video on drag makes me want to clean up the gear legs and finish the inside covers for the wheel pants to get the brake hardware out of the airstream.

Rhonda and I were married on the beach in Hawaii in late October and life just keeps on getting better and better.

Happy flying,

Jim & Rhonda Fillman

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Casey,

I've been storing your engine hoist (at no charge Wink) with the idea that it
would eventually be going home. Here's hoping my need for it has passed
permanently. Let me know when you want it and I'll either deliver it to you
or get you into my hangar if I'm not around.

Jim

--

TomisFlyingby(at)comcast.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Hey Jim,

Hang in there, life is good with that beautiful lady you have there!
You may want to tell her that I finally went out with a girl on Christmas Day when she called me to go see a movie. Nice gal and I got two kisses from her. We'll see how things go but knowing me, I will fall fast but hopefully for the right reasons. Been a long time for me for this.
One bad thing maybe is that now I better get my plane painted before anything serious happens!

Take care and Happy New Year to you and Rhonda!
Give her a kiss for me!
Tom
[quote] ---

kulpa(at)att.net

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

If you need a truck, I'm happy to offer my services. I may need to
store the hoist in my hangar for a while. Smile

On 1/4/2011 4:56 PM, pilot623 wrote:
[quote]

Casey,

I've been storing your engine hoist (at no charge Wink) with the idea that it
would eventually be going home. Here's hoping my need for it has passed
permanently. Let me know when you want it and I'll either deliver it to you
or get you into my hangar if I'm not around.

Jim

--

pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Hey Bill,

Hope you've been continuing to make good progress on your plane. I may need
to call you for the truck offer as the jack won't fit in anything I have.
Just depends on when Casey needs it.

Jim

--

cking(at)lifesize.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

Bill can use it until I have a scheduled need for it, which don't yet. We moved it in our Suburban before ... and still have the Suburban so that is an option.

On Jan 5, 2011, at 12:09 PM, pilot623 wrote:

[quote]

Hey Bill,

Hope you've been continuing to make good progress on your plane. I may need
to call you for the truck offer as the jack won't fit in anything I have.
Just depends on when Casey needs it.

Jim

--

kulpa(at)att.net

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Catching up Reply with quote

I have no immediate need but will later this year. I have a nice large
hangar so if you want me to store it, I can. Let me know what you guys
want to do.

Jim, when do you think you'll be in town? You can fly into Lakeway, we
can go get the hoist and some BBQ.

On 1/5/2011 12:36 PM, Casey King wrote:
[quote]

Bill can use it until I have a scheduled need for it, which don't yet. We moved it in our Suburban before ... and still have the Suburban so that is an option.

On Jan 5, 2011, at 12:09 PM, pilot623 wrote:

>
>
> Hey Bill,
>
> Hope you've been continuing to make good progress on your plane. I may need
> to call you for the truck offer as the jack won't fit in anything I have.
> Just depends on when Casey needs it.
>
> Jim
>
> --

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: