Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4luc(at)sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Bad News Reply with quote

Looks like a scam!
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 3:57:44 AM
Subject: Bad News

How you doing ? I'm stuck in London with my family, We got mugged at gun point last night, all cash,credit card and cell phone were stolen off us, Thank God we have our life and passport saved...We are having problem in settling the hotel bills i need you to loan me 1,450 Pounds to sort out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport, You can wire the money to me through western union all you need is Name on my passport and location below i will appreciate any amount you can wire to my info below.
Name: Linne Holmberg
Location: 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA, London United Kingdom
Amount: 1,450 Pounds
I will definitely refund your cash as soon as i get home.As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the western union transfer details.
With regards,
Linne

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
f1rocket(at)unusualattitu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Bad News Reply with quote

Weird eh? No phone numbers and such.

Hey, I just left Libya, I could use some cash, anyone want to send me some as well. I promise you might see it some day!

Jeff
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

nico(at)cybersuperstore.c

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Bad News Reply with quote

I also got a sob-story, but I don't want to bore you with the details. Just send the money, OK? The cash in an envelope will be better than Western Union. They ask questions over there.

Wink

Of course it's a scam.

One should be there when he receives the wire and take him for a walk along the Thames.

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 12:26 PM
To: rocket-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Bad News

Hey, I just left Libya, I could use some cash, anyone want to send me some as well. I promise you might see it some day!

Jeff
[quote] ---

smokyray(at)rocketmail.co

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Bad News Reply with quote

Hey, wanna buy a Rocket? Smile
Smokey

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2011, at 17:49, "cybersuperstore" <nico(at)cybersuperstore.com (nico(at)cybersuperstore.com)> wrote:

[quote] I also got a sob-story, but I don't want to bore you with the details. Just send the money, OK? The cash in an envelope will be better than Western Union. They ask questions over there.

Wink

Of course it's a scam.

One should be there when he receives the wire and take him for a walk along the Thames.

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 12:26 PM
To: [url=mailto:rocket-list(at)matronics.com]rocket-list(at)matronics.com (rocket-list(at)matronics.com)[/url]
Subject: Re: Bad News

Jeff
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: