Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TR-1 For Sale?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

If anyone is thinking of selling their TR-1 let me know. I have a
friend who is going to sell his C-152 and is thinking about a TR-1. He
has flown with me and likes the airplane a lot. Not that he will
actually do it, but you never know. Surprised)

- The Matronics KIS-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Galin,
I have a TR-1 w/0320 that I am contemplating selling. I am located (at)KLHM near Sactamento California.  Let me know if he would like to talk about it and see some pics.

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com" <kis-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 10:08:20 PM
Subject: TR-1 For Sale?

--> KIS-List message posted by: Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)>

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PICT0017.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  702.93 KB
 Viewed:  3122 Time(s)

PICT0017.JPG

fredorosa(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Great looking plane Mike.

Al

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Deanna M Guy <madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net (madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:
[quote]Galin,
I have a TR-1 w/0320 that I am contemplating selling.  I am located (at)KLHM near Sactamento California.  Let me know if he would like to talk about it and see some pics.

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

From: Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)>
To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)" <kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)>
Subject: KIS-List: TR-1 For Sale?

--> KIS-List message posted by: Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com (galinhdz(at)gmail.com)>

[b]

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

OK, I will talk to Oswaldo Seda and see what he is going to do. Can you give me some basic info about the airplane so I can pass it to him. I know he is going to Sun-N-Fun to check out airplanes for sale so I know he is really thinking about it.

Galin

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Deanna M Guy <madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net (madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:
[quote] Galin,
I have a TR-1 w/0320 that I am contemplating selling.  I am located (at)KLHM near Sactamento California.  Let me know if he would like to talk about it and see some pics.

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)" <kis-list(at)matronics.com (kis-list(at)matronics.com)>

[b]

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

I talked to Oswald and he wants to ask you some questions. Call him when you get a chance at [url=tel:713-805-7622]713-805-7622[/url]. 

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Deanna M Guy <madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net (madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:
[quote]Galin,

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

[b]

madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Galin,
I just spoke to Oz about the plane.  I am going to send him some more pics.  I appreciate the contact.

Mike Guy

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless
-----Original message-----
[quote]From: Galin Hernandez <galinhdz(at)gmail.com>
To:
kis-list(at)matronics.com
Sent:
Mon, Mar 28, 2011 23:19:00 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: KIS-List: TR-1 For Sale?
I talked to Oswald and he wants to ask you some questions. Call him when you get a chance at [url=tel:713-805-7622]713-805-7622[/url]. 

[quote]Galin,

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

[b]

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Good luck! Surprised)
On Tuesday, March 29, 2011, madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net <madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Quote:
Galin,
I just spoke to Oz about the plane.  I am going to send him some more pics.  I appreciate the contact.

Mike Guy

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To: kis-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Mon, Mar 28, 2011 23:19:00 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: TR-1 For Sale?

I talked to Oswald and he wants to ask you some questions. Call him when you get a chance at 713-805-7622.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Deanna M Guy <madguy1(at)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Galin,

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

To: "kis-list(at)matronics.com" <kis-list(at)matronics.com>

punchy(at)frontiernet.net

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Galin, I also have a TR-1 with the 0320 engine and am going to place it for sale. I am at KSJN in Saint Johns Arizona

Rob

On 3/28/2011 3:58 PM, Galin Hernandez wrote: [quote]OK, I will talk to Oswaldo Seda and see what he is going to do. Can you give me some basic info about the airplane so I can pass it to him. I know he is going to Sun-N-Fun to check out airplanes for sale so I know he is really thinking about it.

Galin

Quote:
Galin,
I have a TR-1 w/0320 that I am contemplating selling. I am located (at)KLHM near Sactamento California. Let me know if he would like to talk about it and see some pics.

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

[b]

galinhdz(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

Give Oz a call and see. For what he is looking for I think the KIS is better suited than a certified airplane. I also know he will be selling his C-150, which is in excellent shape.

Galin

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Rob <punchy(at)frontiernet.net (punchy(at)frontiernet.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Galin,  I also have a TR-1 with the 0320 engine and am going to place it for sale.  I am at KSJN in Saint Johns Arizona

Rob

On 3/28/2011 3:58 PM, Galin Hernandez wrote:
Quote:
OK, I will talk to Oswaldo Seda and see what he is going to do. Can you give me some basic info about the airplane so I can pass it to him. I know he is going to Sun-N-Fun to check out airplanes for sale so I know he is really thinking about it.

Galin

Quote:
Galin,

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

Quote:

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[quote][b]

punchy(at)frontiernet.net

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: TR-1 For Sale? Reply with quote

What's his phone number?

Rob

On 3/29/2011 3:52 PM, Galin Hernandez wrote: [quote]Give Oz a call and see. For what he is looking for I think the KIS is better suited than a certified airplane. I also know he will be selling his C-150, which is in excellent shape.

Galin

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Rob <punchy(at)frontiernet.net (punchy(at)frontiernet.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Galin, I also have a TR-1 with the 0320 engine and am going to place it for sale. I am at KSJN in Saint Johns Arizona

Rob

On 3/28/2011 3:58 PM, Galin Hernandez wrote:
Quote:

Galin

Quote:
Galin,
I have a TR-1 w/0320 that I am contemplating selling. I am located (at)KLHM near Sactamento California. Let me know if he would like to talk about it and see some pics.

Thank You,
Mike Guy
N864E

Quote:

et="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KIS-List
tp://forums.matronics.com
_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Quote:

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> KIS-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: