Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXTERNAL: 2011 Pulsar reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael.cowan(at)lmco.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: EXTERNAL: 2011 Pulsar reunion Reply with quote

As much as we would have loved to join you all, Becky and I will not make it this year.  Too much on our plate this time around.
- Mike & Becky Cowan

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of GREGSMI(at)aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 5:47 AM
To: Pulsar-Aviators(at)yahoogroups.com; pulsar-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Pulsar-List: 2011 Pulsar reunion

Good morning to all my Pulsar friends. We are putting together this years reunion in Lawrence, Kansas. The hotel rates are the same, at $60/night for a nice room. The food cost have gone up which is reflected in registration fee. To save money, I am not mailing out a card this year so please mark your calendars and get your registration to me as soon as you can.

We still have room on our schedule for some speaker topics so please let me know of any topics you would like to cover. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Have a safe summer and will see you in September.

Greg

Reunion information.

The Pulsar Pilots and Builders reunion will be held in Lawrence, KS., Sept. 22 – 24.  We will be meeting at the Holiday Inn Express, and the airport, KLWC.  When making hotel reservations, mention you are with the Pulsar group to get a discount (rate $60 per night). Room reservations must be made by August 22. We will have several builder presentations and flying activities, and a chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones. If you fly commercial to Kansas City, the airport shuttle service is listed below. Please return bottom of card with check for $115/per person. 

For additional information, call Greg 210-639-5764 or email Gregsmi(at)aol.com.

Sept. 22     Arrivals, Happy hour               Holiday Inn Express 785-749-7555
Sept. 23     Seminars                                     MCI airport shuttle  816-588-4301        
Sept. 24     Flying\ Demos                              Return to:
                     Banquet                                        Greg Smith
Sept. 25     Departures                                      4404 SE Gemstone Ln
                                                                            Topeka, KS. 66609

Please return by July 30, 2011
Name(s) _____________________________________________ Phone _____________
Address ________________________________________________
Number attending ___  Flying Pulsar Y/N   N-Number  ________
Quote:
  _-============================================================_-=          - The Pulsar-List Email Forum -_-= Use the Matronics List Features Navigator to browse_-= the many List utilities such as List Un/Subscription,_-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,_-= Photoshare, and much much more:_-=_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List 
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
_-============================================================
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: