Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

belt reduction
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Pike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

lcottrell wrote:
So in essence these seriously thoughtless emails with attachments don't clog up your system, only your crankyness? Charlie had me feeling sorry for you, being at the mercy of dial up, and having to perhaps pick up pop cans for the deposit, so that you could occasionally fire up your plane to escape the terrible thoughtlessness of mankind. Personally I just delete the emails of people who irritate me, missed this one though. Smile Seriously though, it is possible that you might be over reacting a little bit?
Don't worry, be happy!
Larry

Larry, I don't get Kolb list on email, it is one of my bookmarks and I go to it in my browser. If I was getting it in email I wouldn't care.

Do not archive.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

Forgiving is tough, being forgiven is wonderful, and God's grace really is amazing.
frank goodnight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Must be wintertime. Not much on the list about airplanes or flying. Just sounds
like a bunch of old men sitting on the dead pec--- bench nitpicking the way
others do things. For what it's worth i'm 70 so you can put me on the bench along with the
rest. Hope things improve come spring , I miss the good information I know this group can
offer.
Frank Goodnight
Firestar 2
Arkansas
Do not archive

To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Mon, February 27, 2012 8:16:03 AM
Subject: Re: belt reduction

--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Richard Pike" <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)>
herbgh(at)nctc.com wrote:
Quote:
Kingsport does not have DSL or Cable internet service?????? Herb

What Dana said. Why should we have to drag the screen back and forth to read every line, when doing what Matt plainly says to do would resolve the problem?

And as far as the pictures go, I use Firefox for my browser. It is not worth the trouble to copy and paste the url for the page into Opera just so I can get the picture shrunk down to where you can see the whole thing at once. Or save the picture and open it in a picture viewer.

I suppose you are familiar with the abbreviation TLDR? Too Long, Didn't Read, used when somebody posts something that is supposedly incredibly important, and then
[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:20 am    Post subject: Most Top Rated Humidors Of 2021 Reply with quote

To the lady asking about cigar humidor humidifiers, cigar humidors reviews, cigar humidor tour, cigar humidor box temperature, cigar cabinet humidifier, I highly suggest this greatest electric humidors blog alongside all how to build a cigar humidor cabinet, diy cigar humidor cabinet, electronic cigar humidor humidifier, cigar cabinet humidors ebay, cigar humidor starter set, cigar humidor solution kit, desktop humidor capri, look at this newest electric humidors blog alongside all cigar cabinet humidor large, cigar cabinet display, my cigar humidor, antique advertisement cigar cabinet, cigar humidor travel case for women, small desktop humidor ratings, desk humidifiers uk, try this helpful electric humidors recommendations for large cigar humidor humidifier, cigar humidor travel case for women, cigar cabinet humidors ebay, profile. See More Finest Tenpoint Crossbow Today e27c402

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: