Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Startup Of A New Zenith Builders Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgerace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Startup Of A New Zenith Builders Forum Reply with quote

For a long time I have been thinking about starting a Forum for Zenith users to exchange thoughts, ideas, question, and pictures of their projects. Many of you have been my customers, and over many years have supported my efforts to provide Access Opening and many other Zenith related items through my web site. As a builder of a Zenith 701, much of my building experience has gone into the design of my products. In addition, many of you have suggested custom made part assemblies that have turned into products on my web site as well. Many of you have contributed a lot to the growth of my part time retirement venture, and now it is time for me to give back something to you, the builders.

You are probably thinking that the one thing you don’t need, is another forum to check into and post items on. But please don’t sell it short before you have taken a look at what I have provided for you the builders. Using the Simple Machine Forum software, this forum adds a brand new look to a Builders Forum. Very easy to navigate, able to check new posted items quickly, and simple to post on with lots of options, you will find it is a very refreshing new look.

In addition, I promise, the board will never be populated with commercial advertising, no matter how large or popular it becomes. Any benefits derived from this venture will be those that come about through sales of my items and new products that you may come up with. But having said that, there will be no outright advertising of my products on the forum either.

Many times I have been ask to provide references and put others in touch with those who have purchased and installed my products. You will find categories on the Forum that are for your comments on each of my many products. If you have purchased items from me, I encourage you to share your experience and thoughts with other about my products. Posting pictures of your custom installations would be even more of a plus for other users to see. Whether, your comments are good, bad, or indifferent, they will never be deleted or edited. I guess you could call this my form of advertising on the site, driven by your personal comments!

If you don’t wish to feature your build in a new posting, that will need your attention and maintenance to keep up with, I encourage you to sign up as a user on the site and share your profile and comments for other users to see. Then, under the appropriate Category, add an HTML link to the web site and page where your builders information can be found. That way visitors to the various Airplane Categories will be able to go to your web page and see your project as well. That way you have nothing to maintain on this new forum.

I want this to be your Forum,, a place with a new look that you can use to get answers, give out information to others, and show off your airplane projects.

You can get to the Forum directly here: http://www.mrrace.com/forum/ 
Or from my web site, click on the “Forum” button at the top of each page.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you as a user of this new Builders Forum,
George

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith750-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith750-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: