Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unused -Lycoming EA AEIO-360-B1F and Hartzel prop for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> LycomingEngines-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strgzr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Unused -Lycoming EA AEIO-360-B1F and Hartzel prop for sale Reply with quote

After a number of years of “I’ll get to it soon” I have decided to put my RV-6A Kit, engine and propeller up for sale.

I acquired the RV in early 2000 while I was in flight training for my private ticket. Shortly after (a few months) the kit’s arrival I had an unfortunate accident and as a result my left shoulder required surgery. Recovery was slow and painful. My flight training was halted and my work on the RV also stopped. A few years later, when I had recovered most of my mobility, I started flying and got the private ticket but my desire to build the airplane was gone. I kept it thinking I will eventually start up again, but I never did.

So it’s time for someone else to try their hand. Here is what I have for sale:
Note - I removed the aircraft information as this is not an aircraft forum
If you want to see what the aircraft specs are - check out the RV and RV6 forum - but the prop and engine specs are below.

Lycoming EA AEIO-360-B1F (Fuel Injected 180 HP) engine packaged for long term storage. I also got the LASAR/SLICK Electronic Ignition system. This engine has NEVER been out of its shipping crate.

Hartzel Constant Speed Propeller model # C2YK-1BF/F766A4. The Prop is still in its original shipping box.

Pictures of the airplane and prop are at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103635590211074260885/Aircraft?authuser=0&feat=directlink

If you have any questions or wish to make a serious offer on any or all of my items(Note – I will NOT ‘part out’ the airplane) please contact me.

I can be reached by email at: strgzr(at)sbcglobal.net (strgzr(at)sbcglobal.net) or by phone at 510-209-8515

Thanks!

Rick Wagoner

[quote][b]

- The Matronics LycomingEngines-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?LycomingEngines-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> LycomingEngines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: