Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Equiptment for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> XDP4000X-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbone7467

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Equiptment for sale Reply with quote

Since I have just gotten a new car i am thinking of selling my equiptment.

I have the following:

XDP-4000x
CDX-C90 1 wired remote 2 wireless and 2 faceplates
XA-D210/211 adapter
XAV-7w (Screen)
XM-7527 (Amp)
Phoenix gold Tidd10
Phoenix gold Powercore
XT-40 (TV Tuner with proprietary cable)
I also have 10 disc dvd changer

quite a few phoenix gold platinum line cables and Fiber optic cable

I would like to sell everything together if your interested let me know. I have not been able to test the equiptment to see if it works. It was tested by Sony not to long ago. that costed a pretty penny. I would love to put it in my new ride but i need the money for school. Had to sell my Cobra also.

Be a better friend, newshound, and [quote][b]

- The Matronics XDP4000X-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?XDP4000X-List
tbone7467

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Equiptment for sale Reply with quote

I have decided I will be selling this stuff. I got a bill today so I need to get moving on it. Let me know if you are interested.

Scott Thibault <tbone7467(at)yahoo.com> wrote: [quote] Since I have just gotten a new car i am thinking of selling my equiptment.

I have the following:

XDP-4000x
CDX-C90 1 wired remote 2 wireless and 2 faceplates
XA-D210/211 adapter
XAV-7w (Screen)
XM-7527 (Amp)
Phoenix gold Tidd10
Phoenix gold Powercore

quite a few phoenix gold platinum line cables and Fiber optic cable

I would like to sell everything together if your interested [quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

tbone7467

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Equiptment for sale Reply with quote

I will be selling these items on ebay. I wanted to give the members on this board first shot as you have been so much help to me in the past. I would like to sell everything together if at all possible. I have an idea of what i want for the set but i want to keep offers open in case what I want is too high. I am also not apposed to selling a few items separately. again here is what i have:

CDX-C90 1 wired remote 2 wireless and 2 faceplate's
XDP-4000x
XA-D210/211 adapter
XAV-7w (Screen)
XM-7527 (Amp)
Phoenix gold Tidd10
Phoenix gold Powercore
XA-300

quite a few phoenix gold platinum line cables and Fiber optic cable.

tbone7467

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Equiptment for sale Reply with quote

well giving it more thought I am going to split up a bunch of stuff. Figured that the lot was to big for one person to want everything. I think ill split it up like this:

XAV-7w
DVD changer
XA-118
Unilink cables

then

XDP-4000x
XA-D210/211 adapter
i'll even through:
20 foot fiber cable
4 6ft Phoenix gold platnium RCA cables
unilink cable
TV tuner and proprietary Cable

Then
XA-300
POWER Core
TIDD10
Im taking offers on.

tbone7467

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Equiptment for sale Reply with quote

I also will be throwing in the service manuals for the CDX-C90 and XDP-4000X for whomever buys those units

tbone7467 <tbone7467(at)yahoo.com> wrote:
[quote]--> XDP4000X-List message posted by: "tbone7467"

I will be selling these items on ebay. I wanted to give the members on this board first shot as you have been so much help to me in the past. I would like to sell everything together if at all possible. I have an idea of what i want for the set but i want to keep offers open in case what I want is too high. I am also not apposed to selling a few items separately. again here is what i have:

XDP-4000x
XA-D210/211 adapter
XAV-7w (Screen)
XM-7527 (Amp)
Phoenix gold Tidd10
Phoenix gold Powercore
XT-40 (TV Be a better friend, newshound, and [quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> XDP4000X-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: