Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick update on the Florida Demo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voroninmax(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Hello world!

Just a quick little update to let y'all know that we are doing good
and that N787FL is on schedule. Provided the paintshop and everybody
else involved behave, the demo will be at Lakeland for the show.
Anyway, if anyone wants to stop by, we are at KDED - DeLand, FL, on
the southwest end of the field. Some 50 yards northwest of the F-14 if
you are driving.
Phone number is 386-873-9995 and we are usually here 7 days a week.
Be sure to ask for some coffee!

Max

Moonshine Aviation, LLC
917 Biscayne Blvd #5
DeLand, FL 32724

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
N1BZRich(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Super, Max, keep up the good work. I'll update your phone number in the newsletter.
Blue Skies,
Buz

In a message dated 2/12/2010 9:24:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, voroninmax(at)gmail.com writes:
Quote:
--> Lightning-List message posted by: Maxim Voronin <voroninmax(at)gmail.com>

Hello world!

and that N787FL is on schedule. Provided the paintshop and everybody
else involved behave, the demo will be at Lakeland for the show.
Anyway, if anyone wants to stop by, we are at KDED - DeLand, FL, on
the southwest end of the field. Some 50 yards northwest of the F-14 if
you are driving.
Phone number is 386-873-9995 and we are usually here 7 days a week.
Be sure to ask for some coffee!

Max

Moonshine Aviation, LLC
917 Biscayne Blvd #5
DeLand, FL ======================== Use the ties Day ================================================ - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS ================================================ - List Contribution Web Site sp;   ===================================================

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

voroninmax(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Buz!
Pat and Carl stopped by, they might send you some pictures, I'll see if I can find anything too.
All the best,
Max

Quote:
On Feb 12, 2010 10:38 PM, <N1BZRich(at)aol.com (N1BZRich(at)aol.com)> wrote:

Super, Max, keep up the good work.  I'll update your phone number in the newsletter.
Blue Skies,
Buz

In a message dated 2/12/2010 9:24:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, voroninmax(at)gmail.com (voroninmax(at)gmail.com) writes:
Quote:

Quote:

--> Lightning-List message posted by: Maxim Voronin <voroninmax(at)gmail.com (voroninmax(at)gmail.com)>
>

Quote:
Hello world!

...DeLand, FL ======================== Use the ties Day =======================              - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS =======================            - List Contribution Web Site sp;                         =

[quote][b]

n5pb(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Max
glad to her your "jet" is coming along well. Looking forward to flying up there one sat to visit...but first I've got toget my Com/Nav back from Garmin (round 2)

Bear

N82PB

--

voroninmax(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Hi Bear!

I must have missed the round 1 (what happened?), but definitely look
forward to seeing you here!
All the best,

Max

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM, <n5pb(at)aol.com> wrote:
[quote] Max
glad to her your "jet" is coming along well.  Looking forward to flying up
there one sat to visit...but first I've got toget my Com/Nav back from
Garmin (round 2)

Bear

N82PB

--

wampam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Bear,

Is that a SL30 NAV/COM. If it is, do you know the S/N. I may be able to check on it for you.

Walt Mefford

wampam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Bear,

Is that an SL30? If it is, do you know what the S/N? I might be able to check on it for you.

Walt M.

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of n5pb(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 1:48 PM
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Quick update on the Florida Demo

Max

glad to her your "jet" is coming along well. Looking forward to flying up there one sat to visit...but first I've got toget my Com/Nav back from Garmin (round 2)

Bear

N82PB

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2010 9:17 pm
Subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo
Quote:
--> Lightning-List message posted by: Maxim Voronin <voroninmax(at)gmail.com (voroninmax(at)gmail.com)> Hello world! Just a quick little update to let y'all know that we are doing goodand that N787FL is on schedule. Provided the paintshop and everybodyelse involved behave, the demo will be at Lakeland for the show.Anyway, if anyone wants to stop by, we are at KDED - DeLand, FL, onthe southwest end of the field. Some 50 yards northwest of the F-14 ifyou are driving.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Hello world!

Quote:
Hello world!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation. [quote][b]

n5pb(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Nav board went out lost link between it and the EFIS. Garmin said the repaired the nav board, but I only had it for 40 minutes then, it stared to do the same thing again. I hope this time the "replace" the nav board or send me a new com/nav radio.

Bear

--

n5pb(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Yes Walt,

SL30 S/N 25905427
thanks
Bear

--

wampam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Bear,

I checked on your SL30 NAV/COM this morning. It looks like service has not started on it as yet. The last test records I found were at the end of January. I gave them the description of the problem you provided. A good problem description usually is very helpful and is something that is usually lacking on a lot of returns. They should start working on it this morning.

Walt M.
N881WP

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of n5pb(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Quick update on the Florida Demo

Yes Walt,

SL30 S/N 25905427

thanks

Bear

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 5:32 pm
Subject: Re: Quick update on the Florida Demo
Quote:
--> Lightning-List message posted by: "wampam" <walt.mefford(at)garmin.com (walt.mefford(at)garmin.com)> Bear, Is that a SL30 NAV/COM. If it is, do you know the S/N. I may be able to check on it for you. Walt Mefford
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Bear,
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is that a SL30 NAV/COM. If it is, do you know the S/N. I may be able to check
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
on it for you.
Quote:
on it for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.
[quote][b]

wampam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Bear,

The service department was able to replicate your problem at least once. It appears they are going to replace the NAV board.

Walt M.
N881WP

n5pb(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Ok Walt,
Thanks for the update. Am glad they will replace the nav board.

Bear.
N82PB

--

n5pb(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Quick update on the Florida Demo Reply with quote

Hi Walt,
Thanks for checking it for me. Yea, I provided a pretty good description of what was happening and included a pic of the dispaly message. Hopefully they can trouble shoot it; maybe replace the nav board. Probably put it into temperature and vibration too.
thanks for your help.

Bear
N82PB

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: