Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 pm    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Dear All, Do come and join us at the Europa Club/Gloster Strut Fly In to the newly opened Jet Age Museum at Gloucester. We are preparing a lavish, heavily subsidised BBQ to welcome you. Details attached. We would hope to find overnight accommodation for anyone flying in from abroad.
Regards, David Joyce

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

JAM_advert.docx
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  JAM_advert.docx
 Filesize:  504.79 KB
 Downloaded:  212 Time(s)

Jim Kelly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Hi David,                 Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to attend. Aircraft G-BWEG 2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are any changes I'll keep you posted.
Best wishes 
Jim Kelly 

On Friday, July 3, 2015, <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
[quote]
Dear All, Do come and join us at the Europa Club/Gloster Strut Fly In to the newly opened Jet Age Museum at Gloucester. We are preparing a lavish, heavily subsidised BBQ to welcome you. Details attached. We would hope to find overnight accommodation for anyone flying in from abroad.
Regards, David Joyce

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Jim, Wilco! Briefing attached Regards, David

On 2015-07-05 09:22, James Kelly wrote:
Quote:

Hi David, Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to attend. Aircraft G-BWEG 2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are any changes I'll keep you posted.

Best wishes
Jim Kelly

On Friday, July 3, 2015, <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
Quote:

Regards, David Joyce

ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
ics.com
.matronics.com/contribution

JAM_briefing.docx
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  JAM_briefing.docx
 Filesize:  17.59 KB
 Downloaded:  272 Time(s)

Richard Wheelwright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Hi I may be able to attend. Just a little confused on the dates. Just to confirm. The date of the flyin is Sunday the 19th July? The Briefing states to contact David on Thursday the 17th ? The 17th if Friday. Is that all correct and the fly in is on the Sunday.

Regards

Richard
On 6 Jul 2015, at 15:45, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
[quote]

Quote:

Hi David, Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to attend. Aircraft G-BWEG 2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are any changes I'll keep you posted.

Best wishes
Jim Kelly

Quote:

Regards, David Joyce

ics.com

<JAM briefing.docx>
[b]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Richard & any other Europa pilots contemplating joining us on 18 July, You are quite right to be confused and my apologies - there was an error in the Briefing dates. The fly in is on Saturday 18 July and we would like notice of you coming by Thursday 16 July. I attach a corrected briefing sheet.
Regards, David

On 2015-07-06 19:14, Richard Wheelwright wrote:
Quote:
Hi I may be able to attend. Just a little confused on the dates. Just to confirm. The date of the flyin is Sunday the 19th July? The Briefing  states to contact David on Thursday the 17th ? The 17th if Friday. Is that all correct and the fly in is on the Sunday. Regards 
Richard

On 6 Jul 2015, at 15:45, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Best wishes
Jim Kelly

Quote:

Regards, David Joyce

ics.com

<JAM briefing.docx>

3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

JAM_briefing.docx
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  JAM_briefing.docx
 Filesize:  17.66 KB
 Downloaded:  211 Time(s)

Richard Wheelwright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Thank you David. I will sort out at work before I confirm
Thank you again.

Regards

Richard
On 6 Jul 2015, at 19:29, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
[quote]
Richard & any other Europa pilots contemplating joining us on 18 July, You are quite right to be confused and my apologies - there was an error in the Briefing dates. The fly in is on Saturday 18 July and we would like notice of you coming by Thursday 16 July. I attach a corrected briefing sheet.
Regards, David

On 2015-07-06 19:14, Richard Wheelwright wrote:
Quote:
Hi I may be able to attend. Just a little confused on the dates. Just to confirm. The date of the flyin is Sunday the 19th July? The Briefing states to contact David on Thursday the 17th ? The 17th if Friday. Is that all correct and the fly in is on the Sunday.

Regards
Richard

Quote:

Quote:

Best wishes
Jim Kelly

Quote:

Regards, David Joyce

ics.com

<JAM briefing.docx>

<JAM briefing.docx>
[b]

bcfogg(at)onetel.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

David

Sorry,

John Wighton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

David,

Can you please put G-IPOD down with 2 POB for Sat please. many thanks
John Wighton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

John, that's cutting deadlines pretty fine but OK. Will look forward to seeing you Sat Am away from PC at present but will send on a briefing sheet tomorrow. Regards, David

On 2015-07-16 22:37, John Wighton wrote: [quote]
Quote:
--> Europa-List message posted by: "John Wighton" <john(at)wighton.net (john(at)wighton.net)>

David,

Can you please put G-IPOD down with 2 POB for Sat please. many thanks
John Wighton

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=444836#444836

ics.com

[b]

steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 am    Post subject: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July Reply with quote

Good luck for today. Looks as if the weather should be favourable. Sorry I cannot be there.
Steve
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: